This PAK-O-BIRD bird carrier is suggested for SMALL BIRDS such as Cockatiels, Small Conures (including Sun Conures), Lorikeets & Lories, medium-size Parakeets, small Amazon Parrots, Pionus parrots, Poicephalus parrots (including Jardine's, Meyers, Senegal Parrots) and other birds of similar size.
SPECIFICATIONS: Innovative, light-weight and soft-sided bird travel carrier with shoulder straps for front or back carrying. Travel your bird in style with this well designed and attractive travel carrier.
Carrier Color - Olive, Gold
- Dimensions - 13" long x 10" wide x 14" high
- Weight - 3 lbs. 13 oz.
- Stainless steel mesh sides
- Accessories/detachable parts are included with the Pak-O-Bird (see below)
- Made in the USA since 2007
- Stainless steel mesh and 1680 Denier Nylon Fabric
- Two detachable roof support panels
- Detachable backpack straps (for both front or back carrying)
- Detachable Shoulder Strap
- Removable bottom floor panel
- One dragonwood perch. Perch can be positioned 4.5", 6.25", or 9.75" from the floor
- Two 5 oz. stainless steel food cups
- Interior rings to hang toys
- Easy cleaning
Dense mesh is used to minimize the possibility of mosquitos entering the carrier. (Example photo shows stainless steel mesh)
Versatile Traveling - The carrier is both a front and back carrier as well as a shoulder carrier for the XS, Small and Medium sizes. The straps are padded for comfort. There are two sets of triangular rings for securing straps. One set is for front carrying, the other is for back carrying.
Fun and Safe Traveling - There are two D-rings on each side of the interior for toy hanging. To assure a bird's safe traveling with toys two additional rings are on the floor for strapping and holding toys in place when the carriers is in motion.
Easy Cleaning - The carrier can be unzipped to a flat configuration for a complete cleaning. A removable bottom floor panel is added for daily use. Hand wash only. KageLiner wax-impregnated disposable sheets will help to keep your bird carrier clean!
Privacy - There is one curtain on each side that can be rolled up and attached or draped down and attached. This is also the case for the front window flap. There are two strips of "sky light" in the back that are not covered.
Easy to Store - The Pak-O-Bird's sides and front can be unzipped and folded into a flat configuration so it can be compactly stored.
ALWAYS SUPERVISE YOUR BIRD WHEN TAKING IT OUTSIDE.